Saturday, May 2, 2009

Yep. I did it.

I gave in.  I got a twitter.  www.twitter.com/hipsterdrinkpbr. tweet me.  
Last night i headed over to Pacha with Brian.  Brian used his fake ID which semi looks like him.  It took 5 bouncers to analyze the photo and they finally decided to let him in but not give him a drink wristband.  lame shit.  anyways Pacha as a matter of fact, as guido as it is, is pretty legit.  the music was bumpin the sound was awesome.  We did some Slurkin that night with Surkin and danced our little hearts out.  Rad night.  Tonight is Lady Gaga...aka more dancing.  
I also just recently read up on that Hipster Grifter or whatever.  Pretty interesting shit.  I'm surprised I hadn't read more about her.  You guys should look up her story on the New York Observer.  Anyways time to peace.
Remember,
Hipsters Drink PBR
Because we have class.

1 comment:

  1. oh really, you party?! in new york?! oh man you are so cool and original, i wish i could be as cool as you and do all the cool partying you do. and drink cheap beer, because that's original and new, and no one who ever enjoyed a cheap beer that doesn't taste like shit has ever been as cool as you.

    1. you are a tool.
    2. no one cares.
    3. reiterated: tool.

    oh man this shit is hilarious. in a really sad way.

    ReplyDelete