Saturday, August 1, 2009

BLOW UP SAN FRANCISCO

Well last night was mega rad.  Blow Up San Fran was probably one of the best parties I have ever been to.  The drive up there and back sucked but it was totally worth it.  I met a bunch of cool new people!  People in San Fran are so rad.  The pics from the event will be posted shortly I just wanted to get this out there and let everyone know there are over 1100 pictures for me to go through!  Hope everyone that came out to that had a great time!  All the artists killed it last night.  If you guys ever have the chance to go to Blow Up anywhere take it.
Pics will be up soon.
Remember,
Hipsters Drink PBR
because we have class

2 comments:

  1. dude yeah you were snappin those things. I am probably in a million with my damn shirt off but woke up and saw your little card in my pocket, thanks for comin out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea no problem i should be posting them by tomorrow! there were over 1400 images so I had to narrow them down and edit them. sorry for the wait!

    ReplyDelete